SCHOOL RULES & REGULATIONS
- Students are expected to be on time to school everyday by 7:20am ,Will not be permitted to enter the class without permission from the principal/vice-pricipal
- In case, the student is on leave, the School should be informed at the earliest by 7:45 a.m.
- Parents opting for Own Transport their ward should pick up at 2:20 p.m. All students should be picked up latest by 2:45 p.m. and in case the student is staying back for after School activity by 4:00 p.m.
ATTENDANCE AND LEAVE OF ABSENCE
- All students are expected to wear the school ID card every day.
- Students have to come to the School in proper school uniform.
- Maintain Personal hygiene, cleanliness and tidiness
- Take care of school facility and not damage any school property
- Come regularly to school and aim towards 100% attendance
- Maintain discipline while using common areas like corridors, bathrooms, school bus, playground and moving from one place to another
- A student’s leave of absence application should be duly approved by the Principal.
- The School refrains from considering any leave request for family functions or celebrations.
- Leave on account of sickness and infectious diseases (like chicken pox, diphtheia, measles, hepatitis, mumps, whooping cough etc.) will be granted on the basis of the Medical Certificate issued by Abu Dhabi Health Authority. Students can attend the school only after the medical certificate from AHA certifies them as fit.
- Students cannot leave the school premises during the school hours without written request from the parents and its approval by the Principal / Vice Principal.
- No half day leave will be granted to the student’s exceptional cases after the approval of the Principal.
RULES REGARDING REQUEST FOR SPECIAL CARE / SPECIAL NEED FOR THE STUDENT
- Parents who need special care for their child, on the ground of health or any other reason / special needs of the student should inform the parents in writing.
- Proper Documentation / Certification of the problem should also be provided to the school without which the school will not be responsible in anyway.
DISCIPLINARY BEHAVIOR AND CLASSROOM CONDUCT
- Irregular attendance, disobedience, acts of indiscipline and disrespectful behavior towards members of the school community & staff justifies taking disciplinary action against the student. Students are required to follow the classroom norms and manners.
- Student must attend all the exams conducted by the school.
- A disciplinary action will be taken if the student causes any damage to School Property.
- Student is strictly not allowed to bring cash, mobile phones, any electronic device and costly articles to school.
- Students are not allowed to bring any sharp objects to the school.