Abhinav Ajith, Grade 3A secured 3rd place (Bronze) for both Kata and Kumite in 4th UAE Open Karate Championship held at Al Wasl Sports Club, Dubai on 13th January 2017.
Al Ethihad Sports Academy organized the closing ceremony of sporting events on 4th June 2016. The evening began with Quran recitation followed by UAE National anthem. Mr Kamar, President delivered the welcome speech. This was followed by Key note address by Dr Thakur Mulchandani. Sunrise English School students participating in various events- Football, Cricket, Swimming, Football, Basketball and Badminton were felicitated on the occasion.
Inter House Cricket match
Inter House Kho-Kho match
Inter House Football Match
It is a great Privilege and honor to announce that students of our School have won 18 Medals in Inter School Swimming competition organized on 30 and 31 May,2016 at Bright Riders school. Congratulations to all students, Parents and all our PHE Teachers. We are proud of your achievements.
1. Likitha class 11-B - 25 Mtr butterfly -Gold medal ,50 Mtr breast stroke silver medal , 4*25 Mtr medley relay silver medal and 4*25 Mtr free style bronze medal
2. Swathi shaji class 11-D ( 25 Mtr freestyle gold medal ,25 mtr butterfly silver medal , 4*25 Mtr medley relay silver medal and 4*25 Mtr free style bronze medal
3. Gayathri 10 F (4*25 Mtr medley relay silver medal and 4*25 Mtr free style bronze medal.
4. Kaaviya 11 F (50 Mtr free style silver medal ,25 mtr free style bronze medals 4*25 Mtr medley relay silver medal and 4*25 Mtr free style bronze medal.
5. Isha class 9 B (25 Mtr free style silver medal and 50 mtr back stroke silver medal.
6. Samidha class 7B 25 Mtr free style gold medal and 25 breast stroke silver medal.
UAE Football championship was hosted by Al Ethihad sports Academy on 30th April,2016 for under 17 students. Sunrise School secured third position and also Fair play award due to its best discipline.