Fees Refund Policy
Registration or Re-registration Fees:
Schools may retain the registration or re-registration fees collected for each student
- if the Parent/Guardian fails to notify the School in writing sufficiently in advance before the commencement of teaching.
- Cut of date will be January 31st.
Student withdrawal during the school term.
The School may retain a certain amount of the tuition fees in any of the following cases:
- Fees will be charged for one full month, if a student attends school for 1 day to two weeks.
- Fees will be charged for two full months, if a student attends school for more than two weeks and less than one month.
- Fees will be charged for 1st term, if a student attends school for more than one month and within 1st term ending Sep ’17.
- Full tuition fees will be collected, if student is withdrawn after term 1.
Books fee shall not be refundable, if books delivered.
Note: The 'period of attendance is not means physically attended date' it means he/she is being in the school data base till applying for TC.